fredag 22. oktober 2010

Conviction



As some of you might know, I (Anniken) has a press pass to the Hawaii International Film Festival. Because of this, I'm able to attend 26 showings, and I have to write at least 4 pieces. Today I took Andreas, Odd Martin and Lisa with me, to see the motion picture "Conviction". Ignorant about the fact that it was a true story, we were taken back at how emotional the story was. A man is convicted for murder and sentenced to life in prison. His sister devotes her life to becoming a lawyer to prove his innocence.




It was a common opinion among us that Hilary Swank is extremely convincing in her role as Betty Anne, and the motion picture is one of the best we've ever seen . It was strong and moving from beginning to end. Needless to say; we highly recommend that you go see "Conviction" when it hits theatres.


You can see the trailer here: Conviction trailer





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar